Cut out clutter with this 6-piece white knife set with magnetic knife holder! The unique magnetic knife stand ensures that knives are easy to see, store and access and frees up valuable drawer space, and the slot-free design easily wipes clean and protects your knives from dulling so they stay sharp for longer. Looks good, cooks good — what more could you ask for?
- Set includes:
- 8" chef's knife
- 8" bread knife
- 8" carving knife
- 5" utility knife
- 3.5" paring knife
- Beautiful Ashwood magnetic knife block and a special knife care towel
- Full-tang white kitchen knives are crafted of high-quality stainless steel that provides remarkable strength, durability, edge retention, and balance
- Comfortable, ergonomic handles offer better grip and reduced slippage for better cutting
- Complement silver appliances, white kitchen accessories or white kitchen decor and bring more joy into your kitchen with a touch of glam
- Take care to hand wash knives and towel dry before storing for longevity
This is really beautiful and well made- Very high quality knives. Much heavier than my previous set from Williams. If I could make a suggestion for improvement, have the flexibility to mount it directly to the backsplash.
I love the magnetic board. The presentation is gorgeous! I love the white with diver accent handles. It’s so beautiful. I’m embarrassed to say, I have yet to use them so I don’t know about the quality of the knife cutting yet. I haven’t cooked much lately.
Great space saver.
Very sharp , so it is right now . I’m not sure how to sharpen them later . The quality is good . I had a small issue ( my fault ) and customer service was great very fast and accommodating.
This is a beautiful knife set. The knives and handles are all one piece of stainless steel, and then the white is painted on. They are not particularly well balanced, but that’s to be expected at this price point. They are definitely sharp. I also find the bread knife is a bit too short for my liking.The knife block though is the best part! Hands down! The knives stick, but don’t get dulled from the wood, look incredible, and make a really formidable slicing sound when detaching. It sounds like a samurai unsheathing a sword and it gives a small testosterone jump. Which is fun because the knives are so pretty!Overall, I can recommend this set. It’s good for the price point. Are there better sets in Amazon? Yes, but this is a really good option.